Managed Print Services
Why Managed Print Services?
Managed Print Services from UBT are customized end-to end solutions that provde everything a company needs to control output costs: An initial ouput assessment, hardware redeployment or acquisition, pay-per-use output that includes supplies and service through ongoing assessment of the conract and as-needed optimization.
UBT will work with you to identify your print related costs and ensure that your equipment mix is meeting your company's specific needs.
When UBT identifies all your print-related costs for you, savings opportunities are revealed to reduce your costs by up to 30%.
Under a MPS contract with UBT, you will receive quarterly reviews to maximize employee efficiency and reduce waste so that your document processing fleet is optimized for maximum efficiency and cost savings.
UBT Managed Print Solutions Customers will achieve the following goals:
- Eliminate the need to purchase printers ever again:
UBT will exchange any printer that is covered under our managed print contract that is no performing at a satisfactory level with an equal or greater replacement printer
- Identify total printing related costs and save up to 30%:
UBT's SmartPrint software allows customers to eliminate costly cartridge and maintenance expense by coverting to a cost per page program for laser printers that includes all toner, parts, labor and preventive visits in one low per page charge.
- Reduce the cost of support from IT:
UBT will provide on-site service for your printers relieving IT of the burden of performing maintenance.
- Optimize your workflow efficiency through quarterly reviews of managed print data:
UBT's SmartPrint Software will compile detailed usage reports which will be utlized to develop strategies to reduce print volume, eliminiate unnecessary equipment and streamline your document processes.
SmartPrint's Data Collection Software
SmartPrint allows customers to eliminate costly cartridge expenses by converting to a cost per page program for laser printers that includes all toner, parts, labor and preventative visits in on low per page charge.
SmartPrint secure technology collects critical information from your imaging devices such as:
- Current Toner Levels: This re port displays the current toner levels of the equipment.
- Advance Volume: This report displays the current voume levels of the equipment along with asset number, serial number, start and end page count, and last active date.
- Color Vs. Mono (Past Six Months): This report shows Color and Mono page totals for the past 6 months.
Currently a SmartPrint Customer? Login and take control of your printing costs today.